Dilapidation and Repairs
Moving just got easier!
Repair, redecorate and return your current workspace, ready for the next tenants.
A complete turnkey dilapidation package means one less thing to worry about when exiting your commercial tenancy.
What’s involved in a typical dilapidation contract?
At the end of a commercial tenancy, you may need to return the space to its original configuration as a condition of the tenancy agreement. This could include:
- Renewing the decoration i.e. fresh paintwork in neutral colours
- Renewing the flooring i.e. replacement carpets and vinyl flooring
- Making any repairs needed throughout the building or office space
- Stripping out any partition walls and suspended ceilings which may have been put in by the tenant*
- Full deep clean ready for the return of the premises to the landlord
*It’s worth noting that these type of fixings can sometimes be left in place, with the landlord’s consent. We are happy to use our experience to assist with these negotiations on your behalf.